Join PDA's new Executive Director for
our Chapter's 10th Anniversary Celebration!
Nominated or Not – How do we keep Bernie’s Political Revolution going and growing?
- The, May 1, California National Delegate Election Meetings
- The California, June 7, Primary Election
- The Philadelphia, July 25, National Democratic Convention
- The November 8, Presidential Election (whether the nominee is Bernie or Hillary)
- After January 20, 2017 when the new president takes office, be it Bernie, Hillary, or some Republican disaster.
6:30 – 7:00pm Social Time. Come as early as 6:00pm, let’s chat and have dinner, a drink, and/or dessert.
7:00 – 7:15pm Reports
- Letter Drop - Last month's drops to Congress: Vargas, Davis, Hunter, Issa, and Peters
- Issue Teams - End Wars and Occupations, Healthcare for All, and Social Justice, End Corporate Rule, Stop Global Warming, and Election Integrity
7:15 – 8:30pm Featured Speaker Donna Smith - Bernie’s Political Revolution.
8:30 – 8:50pm Bernie Action. What have we been up to, and what’s coming up?
8:50 – 9:00pm Wrap-up and Adjourn (Sizzler closes at 9:00)
3755 Murphy Canyon Rd
San Diego , CA 92123
Google map and directions