Just who are the DNC and the Super Delegates?
Are they rigging the Democratic Nomination?
Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC are hell bent on using the Super Delegates to determine the Presidential Nominee and the Party Committees that determine policy.
We will have a speaker (not yet confirmed) who is both a DNC member and a member of the Rules Committee of the CDP to discuss:
- Where DNC members come from and how they are picked.
- Why the vast majority of DNC members are Hillary supporters
- Who are the unpledged (Super) Delegates and how are they picked?
- Why we even have unpledged Delegates
- Doesn’t having unpledged Delegates make the nomination process un-democratic?
Last but NOT least -
Bernie came into our lives and lit a fire; for heaven's sake we must not let it Bern out as the June 7th California primary approaches, we must help him have the most power and leverage going into the Democratic Convention. How do we do that and what action must be done too keep the revolution viable.
3755 Murphy Canyon Rd
San Diego, CA 92123
Google map and directions