Let's Take On The Trump Agenda
PDA Nebraska Chapter Meeting
When: Sunday, March 26th - 2:00 pm
Where: Tom's House - 2038 North 64th St. Omaha
Contact : Tom Tilden - email@example.com
Speaker: Linda Anderson - Director of Bold Nebraska
1. Linda Anderson - will talk about the fight back against the KXL Pipeline and more.
2. Report from the PDA National Leadership meeting in New Mexico - Our fight back against Trump and resisting his right-wing agenda. PDA stands for real Immigration Reform - No More Deportations, Single- Payer Healthcare - Medicare for All, protecting the Environment as we face a real climate emergency and so much more.
3. Build our local PDA Chapter and continue to forge coalitions with other groups, like Our Revolution, Bold Alliance and more.
4. Working with Jane Kleeb and the NDP - including two Year Plan to help take back the House and Senate. Start now with plans to take back power and support Progressive candidates.
5. Upcoming events for month of April
PDA's Monthly Sustainer Program - "Change Makes Change" keeps this "lean but politically mean" organization doing all that it does. Support our vital work in these perilous times. https://pda.nationbuilder.com/donate
Get your friends to join National PDA ? Join here: http://pda.nationbuilder.com/join
PDA Nebraska: contact Tom Tilden - firstname.lastname@example.org - 402-350-5968
PDA National: contact Dan O'Neal - email@example.com - 480-650-0746
2038 N 64th St
Omaha, NE 68104
Google map and directions