PDA Calumet Region Chapter Meeting
What: PDA Calumet Region Chapter in Northern Indiana
When: Feb 23rd 6:00 pm
Where: Cafeteria Student Union /Library Building Purdue Northwest
2200 169th Street, Hammond, IN. 46323 (SUL is near 171st Street)
( Access parking lot north of 173rd St. between Indianapolis Blvd. and Kennedy Ave.)
Join the fight for Social & Economic Justice! Help plan and execute actions demanding justice.
Agenda Feb 23rd meeting
1) Portage Town Council passed a human rights ordinance.
2) Welcoming City Ordinance presented to Merrillville Town Council - next steps.
3) Discuss the Hammond City Council on DACA resolution.
4) NAFTA luncheon and Global TradeWatch Organization Letter
5) South Bend Gun Safety resolution.
6) Where to offer the EPA resolution next?
7) How do we get money out of politics in the age of Citizens United?
8) Poor Peoples Campaign 2018
9) Medicare for all resolution.
10) Debrief from the Gary airport protest.
11) Upcoming Social and Economic Justice Actions
Contact PDA in No. Indiana - Scott Houldieson - email@example.com - 219-801-2002
Contact PDA National Staff - Dan O'Neal - firstname.lastname@example.org - 480-650-0746
2200 169th St
Hammond, , IN 46323
Google map and directions