Help Us Organize a PDA Chapter in Philly
Progressive Democrats of America is planning on starting a Philadelphia Chapter. If you are interested in becoming part of our Chapter Organizing Committee and can help get this new chapter up and running, please let us know ASAP.
Please come to our first Chapter meeting on March 16th.
What: Organizing Committee Meeting to form PDA Philadelphia
When : Monday March 16th - 6:30 pm
Where : University of Penn. Graduate School of Education Room - 121 - 3700 Walnut Street, Philadelphia (at South 37th st)
1. Updates on PDA and our fight back against Trump. We are joining with so many others to organize and resist the right-wing agenda and protecting Dreamers / DACA, stop the real threats of Mass Deportations, attacks on our Healthcare, Environment, Women's Rights, Social Programs and more.
2. Build our local PDA Chapter and continue to forge coalitions with other groups, like Our Revolution, KeyStone Progress and more.
3. Chapter leadership roles:
1. Chapter Leader
2. Letter Drop Coordinator
3. Outreach Coordinator
4. Media/Social Media Coordinator
5. Fundraising Coordinator
4. Two Year Plan to help take back the House and Senate. Work within the Philly area Democratic Party and start now with plans to take back power and support Progressive candidates.
5. Upcoming events for month of March
PDA's Monthly Sustainer Program - "Change Makes Change" keeps this "lean but politically mean" organization doing all that it does. Support our vital work in these perilous times. https://pda.nationbuilder.com/donate
Get your friends to join National PDA ? Join here: http://pda.nationbuilder.com/join
PDA Philadelphia : Michael Weinand - email@example.com
PDA National: contact Dan O'Neal - firstname.lastname@example.org - 480-650-0746
3700 Walnut St
Room # 121
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Google map and directions